Use the following interactive map to locate points of
interest within Parke County, Indiana.
Red Icons - Covered Bridges
Yellow Icons - Lodging
Green Icons - Tourist Center
Blue Icons - Points of Interest
Purple Icons - Business
How to Navigate
1. Click on the icons to find information about the location. The Red icons contain pictures of the Covered Bridges.
2. Click and hold the left mouse button to scroll the map.
3. Use the zoom slider on the left side of the map to zoom in and out to see more or less detail.
4. Press the "Satellite" button to see aerial views of the map. Many of the locations highlighted on the map can be seen on the satellite view.
5. Press the "Hybrid" button to combine the map and aerial views of the map.